I am only three
I've learned so many things that you've taught me me
the things I have learn will help me grow
the things you've taught me surely show
I know that blue and yellow make green
I know one comes first then two then three
I know how to say thank you and ask
for things by saying pretty please
I know that you love me unconditionally
I know you are are my daddy even if you didn't help mommy make me
because you have have been there no matter what and you'd never for sake me
you give me kisses and hold me tight
you calm my fears when I wake frighten at night
you kiss my boos boos and make the pain go away
only real daddy's and mommy's I have that gift Id say
your are my daddy and I love you with all my heart
because of you me and mommy no longer have a hole in our hearts
Author: Carrie Mcstoots

0 comments:
Post a Comment